- TOP HOURLY PAY Our starting pay rate of $40.40/hour leads the hourly rate among all regional airlines
- SIGNING BONUS Starting at $10,000; current 121 pilots receive $12,500.
- ADVANCED AIRCRAFT Our fleet of nearly 180 planes is comprised of one type of aircraft—the ultra-modern Embraer 170/175
- CAREER PATHWAY Our Cadet program is the best way to transition from classroom to cockpit; interview for a job offer with us after earning an instrument rating. We’ll also pay for your final 100 flight hours through our Flight Time Initiative
- LEADING PER DIEM $1.95 domestic, $2.50 international; only regional to offer international per diem.
- INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE Immediate 401(k) vesting and company match
- ENHANCED QUALITY OF LIFE No junior manning; guarantee of 12 days off/month for line and reserve; trip and duty rigs; 8 paid holidays
- TRAVEL BENEFITS Only airline to offer flight benefits to all Associates on American, Delta and United
- TEN CREW BASES Diverse domiciles spread throughout the Midwest and East Coast
- REFERRAL BONUSES Receive $2,000 for each pilot who joins our crews
- QUALITY HEALTHCARE COVERAGE Industry-leading premiums for dental, vision and medical
- COMPANY PAID Uniforms, luggage, iPad EFBs, ATP-CTP and Known Crew Member are provided
Republic Airline Route Map
Pilot Training Timeline